A woman’s shoulder and neckline are one of her romantic features. With an off shoulder dress, you can bare yours and tap into your femininity. Whether you love a sultry elegant style or a chic modest dress, we’ve got various picks for you to choose from.
Since the 80s and up until date, over the shoulder dresses have remained a fashion essential in most women’s wardrobes. During the Victorian era, off-shoulder dresses were all about the large puffy sleeves, ball gowns, and plunging necklines and now the focus has shifted to figure-hugging styles with dramatic sleeves. Guess what? We’ve got all these dress details in our collection that you can readily buy.
Off the Shoulder Styles and Materials
From the sweetheart and straight necklines to the flutter and ruffle sleeve selections, there are lots of amazing off-shoulder dress styles in our boutique. Here are some picks you may want to explore first:
- Bandage Off the Shoulder Dress: Whether at mini, midi, or maxi length, bandage dresses with an off-shoulder style are timeless and elegant pieces that you sure don’t want to miss out on. They are ideal for formal, semi-formal, and informal settings, depending on the dress length and how much skin it shows.
- Leather Ruched Off Shoulder Dress: Looking for a super sensual dress to show off some skin without looking needy? This leather dress is the ultimate staple to indulge your edgy vibes.
- Sequin Off the Shoulder Maxi Dress: Blend the glimmer of sequin with the alluring notes of off-shoulder details for an eye-catching statement-making ensemble.
- Mesh Off the Shoulder Midi Dress: You can show off your style and a hint of skin at a work event, wedding ceremony, or semi-formal gathering, with the elegant midi dresses in our collection.
- Off the Shoulder Midi Dress With Dramatic Sleeves: There are ruffle sleeves, puff sleeves, and draped sleeves amongst others in our women's clothing online store that can spice up the allure of your off-the-shoulder gowns.
- Halter Cut-Out-Off Shoulder Dress: For vacations, beach parties, concerts, and clubbing, this halter-style dress with cut-out details will be the perfect outfit for all your adventures.
- Off-Shoulder Sweater Dress: Knit materials are commonly worn during fall and winter, but we’re not ready for boring looks just because it’s cold outside. You can layer a cozy coat over your dress, then remove it when you get inside the warm venue to showcase the chicness of your outfit.
- Velvet and Satin Off-Shoulder Dresses: Velvet and satin are two special kinds of fabrics to wear especially at ceremonial events. Both fabrics are luxurious and exude elegance, hence their appropriateness in formal and semi-formal settings. You can choose to wear the dress in informal locations when you want to steal the most glances at the event.
How to Accessorize Off Shoulder Dresses?
Accessories help to step up the glam of your outfits and add some personality to your looks. We’ve also got some sleek accessories for ladies that you can pair with your off-the-shoulder women's dresses. Some of them include:
- Jewelry: Flat chain necklaces work well with straight neckline off the shoulder dresses and long layered necklaces pair best with deep v-necklines. Hoop earrings, gold-plated wristbands, and chain link rings are also lovely add-ons.
- Bags: A vegan leather shoulder bag will be a great match for your off the shoulder mini dress while a cute clutch will be perfect for an off shoulder long dress. If you’re heading to the beach in a breezy summer dress, then you may want to carry a straw summer bag.
- Shoes: Crystal bowknot high-heeled sandals, pointed-toe stiletto high heels, and crystal slingback high-heeled pumps are three of our top women’s heeled shoes that you can wear with your off-shoulder dresses.
- Hats: Hats can add a distinct twist to your look. You mustn’t wear them for sun protection as they are an essential styling piece that your wardrobe needs.
- Layers: When it’s cold outside but you still want to show off some skin, an extra layer will ensure you feel comfortable and cozy in your dress. Coats are the best layers, but you can wear a blazer, or a jacket depending on what pairs best with your dress.
Occasions to Wear Off Shoulder Dress
There are a lot of fascinating destinations to explore with your over the shoulder dress and not knowing how to put a statement look together should not be a barrier to these explorations. There’s no need to overthink it. Start a subtle look with simple accesories and in no time you’d see yourself perfecting the bold looks. Here are some settings where off the shoulder women's dresses are considered to be appropriate and great outfit choices:
- At work
- Cocktails and Evening dinners
- Bridal showers and Gender reveal parties
- Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Prom, Graduation, and Homecoming Ceremonies
- Vacations and Holiday Parties
- At home and as Casual outfits
- Church and Funerals
- Date Nights, Museums, and Cinemas