Get heads turning when you slay a sequin blazer dress or a black tuxedo dress for the office or party. Whatever the occasion, switch up the dress vibes from work to a night out and embrace the boss girl looks. Business and pleasure fashion pieces made into a hybrid are stylistic features of women’s blazer dresses, sure to fit into a regular rotation of wardrobe options.
SunsetFashionLA is a women's clothing boutique with the best options to promote your office attire to party inspiration. Just getting started on the style? These figure-skimming outfits are feminine numbers to run the world from your small circle. Shop a tuxedo dress for ladies to start making those baby steps.
Styles and Materials of Jacket Dresses
There are lots of different colors and styles of women's tuxedo dresses that effortlessly scream boss lady with a definition from our collection. Want to lean into festive options? You'll find belted, buttoned, and bodycon dresses that make the maximum impact. Whether you love to go for a contrast of hues as in white and black or complex shades of red, navy blue, fuschia, royal blue, taxicab yellow, or ash; we've got you covered.
Or you like to play with styles - nautical stripes, tropical prints, floral patterns, or monochromes? Anytime, any day, our one-stop online shop is sure to give you the best experience on all your clothing purchases. Here are some of our favorite styles and fabric choices that allow you to channel your inner diva to the infinite possibilities of the jacket dress game.
- Embellished Blazer Dress for Women: Looking for a perfect dress to exude a subtle kind of luxury? A mini blazer dress with black sequin appliques will be flattering and stylish to wear for your upbeat occasions. A backless rhinestone jacket or a tuxedo dress with bedazzled strands is a sophisticated pick to wear for evening dinners and parties.
- Formal Tuxedo Dress: A sleek white blazer dress is undeniably one of the most elegant dress styles that you will come to love after your first buy. Just a fave statement look from us… An all-white look or a glossy blue long blazer dress will always give you the feeling that you are 'dressed' to the 'Bold Chic' style.
- Sexy Blazer Dress: A red jacket dress with a plunging neckline will definitely stir a lot of reaction when you wear it with some dark sunnies. This style emphasizes your femininity and you can wear it for all your special occasions. If your tuxedo dress has some cutout details, you are sure to catch those starry glances. For a romantic dinner, you can opt for an orange two-piece blazer set consisting of a chic jacket and shorts.
- Double-Breasted Tuxedo Dress for Ladies: Double-breasted blazers are more like the classic versions of jacket dresses; if that's your style, why not give it a try? Get prepared, you're going to spot those gawky dekkos when you keep it snug with our blazer dresses for women.
- Two Piece Set: Your money's worth on versatile two piece dresses that you can wear as a dress or oversized blazer with denim. They are the easiest staple to adopt at a cocktail hour from the desk. You can either play it safe in a retro mini borrowed from the boys' classics of the 80s or go for the sexy dial with side or back cutouts.
How to Accessorize Tuxedo Dresses?
Even when you don’t keep your wardrobe updated, blending your clothes with the right women’s accessories can be a snappy way to elevate the look of your outfits. Here's how you can fashion your cute blazer dresses into different looks with just a few accessories:
- Jewelry Pieces: Yes to all the necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and finger rings that fuel your fire. If you’re wearing a sequined dress, you can skip the bling of shiny jewelry - pearl buttoned blazer dresses have them built right in.
- Layers: You can play things up by layering a suede moto jacket, a leather crop jacket, or scarves with a pop of colors and animal prints over your sleeveless tuxedo dress.
- Belts: For an oversized dress with blazer, you may have to cinch your waist with a slim belt or go grunge with a bold belt.
- Boots or Heels: Arguably, boots are the best footwear to pair with a blazer dress especially when you want to tune into an edgy vibe. If you want a more elegant option, then you should step into some cute heels.
- Tights: During winter, we would advise you to wear some tights with your dress to provide some warmth from the season’s elements. You can also wear tights across other seasons for extra coverage when you’re putting on a mini tuxedo dress.
- Hats and Sunglasses: These lovely accessories are great for completing the look of your outfit. They add extra definition and personality to your styling.
Occasions to Wear Blazer Dress
We absolutely can see why blazer dresses are in style. They give you an edgy and classy look and can be worn everywhere. Styling a blazer dress would depend on the color, how you wish to wear it, and the looks you want to serve for any season. Below are some of the occasions to wear your blazer dress for ladies and how to style it:
- Tuxedo Dresses for Corporate Events: To wear a blazer dress for business class or corporate looks, blazers made with worsted cotton and having a solid waistline would do.
- Work Outfits: When you're stuck on the full suit for work or want to try something subtle and elegant, long blazer dresses would be a defined buy-in. A smart sleeveless dress in a blazer style for work parties and occasions is a great way to be in a suit that feels relatable.
- Casual Blazer Dress for Women: Blazers are so chic that you can wear them anywhere. Some think that jacket dresses are only supposed to be worn for official and formal events, but that isn't true. You'd simply look gorgeous in any of our women's blazer dresses.
- Summer Street-cool Blazer Style: In summer, choose an unstructured blazer dress made with lightweight materials like cotton and linen. Wear a tank top or bralette underneath the dress if it has a low neckline and the footwear can be a strappy wedge or pointy heel. This style, if done correctly, would make you look very impressive and regal.
- Casual Winter Look: The jacket dress made of heavy fabrics like wool or tweed will be appropriate for the cold months. Nowadays, blazers are worn alone without undergarments but you wouldn't want to do that when it's cold outside. Pair your blazer dress with blue denim, colored skinny jeans, chinos, or leggings, and step into chunky statement boots to look stunningly sleek.
Where To Buy Cute Jacket Dresses for Women in LA
Are you in need of stylish and appropriate workwear that won't make you sweat all day? SunsetFashionLA is the best place to shop for all kinds of women's outfits at affordable prices. Our sizes run large and are sure to cover your closet needs on a budget. Here's a good chance to shop for women's tuxedo dresses without breaking the bank. Even if you're stuck in front of a clueless wardrobe, our boutique is sure to swathe you in finer things that would serve up the sparkles all year round. Buy the blazer dress of your dreams and set your trails ablaze!