Daylight Saving Time is here, snow is melting, and weather is slowly getting warmer in all parts of the world. All of this reminds us that Spring is finally here and it's time to think how to transition from boring winter wardrobe to bright and playful Spring and Summer outfits that lift our mood and get us excited for a new season full of new fashion moments.
Green and pink, as well as the combination of them, remain two of the trendiest colors the second year in a row, and continue being featured on runways from Balmain to D&G.
How to wear this season's hottest colors from casual weekend outfits to sexy date looks.
1) Pair this Cropped Blazer in Bright Pink with Vivi Straight Leg Jeans for the "It girl" moment or Suvi High Waisted Straight Jeans for the monochrome look.
2) Wear the Oversized Button Up Shirt in Green or Pink as a casual dress with a belt and Fuchsia Stiletto Pumps for a dressy look or layer it over mini shorts paired with White Sneakers for the relaxed weekend outfit.
3) Wear this Classic Oversized Long Blazer And Mini Skirt Set paired with Black Over the Knee Boots for colder nights or with Black Crop Top and Fuchsia Chain Leather Bag for a stylish brunch look.
4) Style Annika Satin Skirt with Pearl Shawl layered over a simple tank top and add Strap Sandals to compliment the look.
5) Wear this Ember Backless Halter Knit Dress with trending Rhinestones Bowknot High Heeled Sandals to a dressy brunch with your BFFs.
6) Get Astrid Off Shoulder Satin Dress and Transparent Rhinestones Pumps for the the romantic date that might turn into something bigger (read: falling in love).
7) This Pamela Knit Two Piece Set can be transitioned from an office look to a nighttime sexy outfit by adding some lipstick and Statement Pumps.
Want to see more outfit ideas ? Check out our curated
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do pink and green go together?
Yes. Pink and green are located on the opposite hues of the color wheel, which makes them complementary colors. They can be combined together in an outfit by choosing one of them as a primary color and adding finishing touches with another one. For example, you can wear a green dress and add finish your look by adding fuchsia pumps and statement earrings.